Trip or Vacation
Explore Italy's Piedmont Wine Region
Sun, October 15, 2023 (Departure Date)
Cost: $5,985 - Double Occupancy
Wine Lovers Travel invites Pelletiere Estate wine club members for an exclusive guided tour of Italy’s iconic Piemonte (or Piedmont) wine region. This is the home of the Nebbiolo grape, the noblest son of this land and a much beloved Pelletiere varietal as well. Nebbiolo has a red grape berry chosen as its Italian residence in the hills of Piedmont, where it is produced into some of the best red wines in the world. There are three distinct areas, Barolo, Barbaresco, and Roero, all lying in a radius of 15 km from the town of Alba. We will visit all three of these areas on this extraordinary journey designed exclusively for Pelletiere Estate.
Piedmont Wine Country Highlights
Monforte - Barbaresco - Roero - Barolo - Alta Langa - Monferrato - Alba
- Private visits to 7 premium wineries, tastings included.
- 7 nights at La Ribezza, 5-star boutique hotel in heart of charming Monforte d'Alba.
- Guided tours of Piedmont's major wine regions: Barbaresco, Roero, & Barolo.
- Private truffle hunting tour followed by a truffle lunch with wine.
- Exclusive tastings at small cheese and hazelnut producers.
- Dinner at a Michelin Star Restaurant.
- Private cooking class.
- Full day at the world-famous International White Truffle Market in Alba.
- Explore several UNESCO sites such as an underground cathedral and the Grinzane Cavour Castle.
- Spirits and liqueur tasting at Berta Distillery.
What is included in the price?
- All hotels specified in the itinerary with breakfast and taxes included.
- Private arrival and departure transfers (1 per couple).
- Deluxe bus with a private driver at disposal as per itinerary.
- All winery visits, including some paired lunches or experiences such as vineyard tours, (to be determined prior to the departure date.)
- Meals specified in the itinerary, paired with wine.
- Management of all arrangements prior to and throughout the trip.
- Hotel gratuities.