Online Class Premier Host
ARGENTINA WINE SPECIALIST™️ ONLINE COURSE
Thu, July 29, 2021 (12:00 AM - 12:00 AM)
A COMPLETE CERTIFICATION COURSE ON THE WINES AND WINE REGIONS OF ARGENTINA
The Argentina Wine Specialist™️ is the first and only certification course endorsed by the Wines of Argentina trade organization. The course and certification give you the knowledge you need to confidently master Argentina's wines and wine regions and earn your AWS postnominal and certification.
Designed for students of wine and anyone working in the wine industry who deals with Argentina's wines and wants to have a deeper knowledge and understanding of Argentina its regions, history, geology, climate, and producers.
This course is the ONLY wine study program on focused 100% on Argentina and gives you the confidence to communicate with more authority about its wines. This course is considered critical to the success of any wine professional and serious wine student.
Please note your course starts immediately upon enrollment, and you will have 12-months of course access.
Check out the outline below for an overview of the course curriculum.
- Getting Started
- Instructor Bio
- Course Introduction
- Module 1 - Overview of Argentina
- Includes lessons on the wine zones, history, classification system, and review & quiz
- Module 2- White Grape Varieties
- Includes lessons on the key white grape varieties and review & quiz
- Module 3 - Red Grap Varieties
- Includes lessons on the key red grape varieties and review & quiz
- Module 4 - The North
- Includes lessons covering the northern wine regions and review & quiz
- Module 5 - Cuyo Wine Zone
- Includes lessons covering the three regions in the Cuyo wine zone and review & quiz
- Module 6 - Patagonia & Atlantic Region
- Includes lessons covering the five regions in the Patagonia & Atlantic regions and review & quiz
- Course Wrap-Up
- Final Assessment (Certification Exam)