Don’t miss the 6th Annual Opening Corks - the official Opening Ceremony for Philly Wine Week!
Sunday, March 31, 2018 6:00-9:00 pm, VIP Hour 5-6pm
Celebrate with the wine community of Philadelphia as we gear up for a big week of exciting wine and food events across Philadelphia. At Opening Corks, wine lovers can sample hundreds of unique, delicious, and hard-to-find wines, poured by the winemakers and importers themselves, taste a variety of wine-friendly foods from Philadelphia’s most popular chefs and restaurants, and mingle with other Wine-Os! This exclusive and festive event is a first “taste” of what’s to come over the week-long, city-wide celebration of wine that is Philly Wine Week 2019. This has been a sold-out event in years past, so purchase your tickets early!
- General Admission: $65
- Trade/Industry Ticket: $40 - if you work in the wine industry and would like a trade ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your company and we will provide you with a trade code
- VIP: $125
- VIP guests will be invited to enter at 5 p.m. for an extra hour to enjoy the tasting, and enjoy an exclusive sparkling wine bar, raw bar, deluxe passed hors d’oeuvres from Walnut Street Café and XIX, and delectable bites prepared by guest chefs in a semi-private lounge.
Takeaway Tasting Glass
No Jacket Required
- Over 100 new and favorite wines to enjoy
- Delicious foods from Philly Restaurant Participants including XIX, The Good King Tavern, Barbuzzo, Hungry Pigeon, American Sardine Bar, Veda, Plenty Cafe, South Philadelphia Taproom, and more to come.
- Cheese displays from Birchrun Hills Farm and the Farm at Doe Run.
Event Parking Information:
Philly Wine Week encourages utilizing public transit or Uber/Lyft for attending our event. If you prefer to drive, the adjacent Parkway Garage offers discounted parking for guests attending events. Self parking is available for $22/car and Valet parking is available for $32/car. The discounted parking vouchers will be available for attendees at the coat check or the check in table. If you are choosing to drive to the event, we encourage you to be responsible about your alcohol consumption.
Rates starting at $179 a night - please use link below for booking. Limited Rooms Available. Book today! https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/PHLPH/G-CPWW