Friday, November 2
At The Garrett-Jacobs Mansion
The Engineers Club
11 West Mount Vernon Place
Baltimore, MD 21201
Ticket Cost $110
Admission for 1,
Wine Tastings from over 24 Italian Wines, Gourmet Food,
Live Music, Wine Education Session*, Valet Parking, and
Tax & Gratuity on Food & Beverage
Come enjoy wines from Italy, with a menu created especially by Chef Koven Bryant that includes:
• Housemade Minestone
• Caesar Salad with Garlic Lamb Chops
• Parmesan Crusted Halibut over Capellini w/ diced Red & Yellow Tomato, Fresh Basil & Balsamic Glaze
• Veal Loin w/Herbed Polenta Cake and Demi Glace
• Seared Scallops Scampi w/Broccoli Rabe and Peppered Bacon
• Pumpkin Ravioli & Fresh Spinach in a Sage Béchamel
• Lobster Risotto
Don’t Miss Out on the Education Session*:
Wines from the Islands - Sicily & Sardinia
Presented by Matt Harding, Certified Sommelier at 8:00 pm
Space is Limited! With wines not included in the General Tasting!
Register when ordering your tickets.
The Crush is a Benefit for the Garrett-Jacobs Mansion Endowment Fund.
*Space is limited, and Education Session is Optional. If you wish to attend "Wines from the Islands - Sicily & Sardinia", purchase your ticket with that option.