With picture-perfect coastlines, sun-filled days, and a flourishing food scene, San Diego is a good time everytime. Join Chef Dan as he heads back to his roots for a seafood showcase from this trend-setting city! Chef Dan will share tips on purchasing and preparing fish and seafood.
- Crab and Potato Croquettes with Jalapeno Remoulade, Vodka Spiked Cherry Tomatoes, and Micro Basil Salad
- Pan-Seared Fresh Alaskan Halibut with Roasted Red Pepper and Herb Risotto, Grilled Broccolini, Caramelized Shallot Beurre Blanc, and Micro Fennel
- Grilled Gulf Prawns with Red Curry Cream, Diced Papaya, and Roasted Peanuts; Black Sesame and Crispy Scallions
- Crab Stuffed Fresh Ling Cod, Potato Wrapped and Fried Golden Brown, Champagne Tomato Coulis, Jalapeno Tartar Drizzle, and Baby Vegetables
- Vegetable Crusted Norwegian Salmon, Herb and Parmesan Israeli CousCous, Basil Beurre Blanc, and Baby Veggies