Bastille Day might feel a little different this year but at Le Diplomate we are offering ways to safely celebrate with a weekend of specials that are available to-go or in the restaurant. On Saturday, July 11th and Tuesday, July 14th, we will have a sketch artist creating stunning depictions of guests at a socially-safe distance, as well as a festive balloon installation. We will also be launching a Parisian flower market that will add beauty and light to the dining room throughout the summer.
Bastille Day Specials are available in the restaurant or to-go, and include:
- Saucisson de Toulouse - piperade, chevre, semolina baguette
- Pate de Champagne - pistachios, pickled cipollini onions, cassis mustard
- Hot Dog - sauce gribiche, salade de cornishon, brioche
- Lobster Frites - garlic-herb butter
- Grilled Loup De Mer - Mediterranean sea bass, tapenade, roasted peppers, gigante beans