On Tuesday September the 24th, we are delighted to share a unique and rare Sake Pairing Dinner opportunity—a combination of Japanese Master Sake Breweries and the Washington, D.C. Michelin-star restaurant, Sushi Taro.
Two of the world’s most respected sake companies, the Kubota line from Asahi-Shuzo Sake Brewing Co., Ltd. from Niigata Prefecture and Katsuyama Supreme Sake Co., Ltd from Sendai Prefecture, have traveled to DC for this incredible event.
We will have the great honor to taste several varieties of sake and to exchange ideas with the representative of Kubota and the owner of Katsuyama, while spending a fun and informative evening enjoying the exquisite menu curated by Chef Nobu Yamazaki.
In addition to experiencing different palates of sake, we hope your evening also will be filled with fascinating information about the beauty of pairing and how this incredible product is finding its’ way to everyone’s table!
ABOUT SAKE BRWERS:
- Katsuyama Supreme Sake Co., Ltd.
- Asahi-Shuzo Sake Brewing Co., Ltd.
- To purchase tickets for the 6PM Dinner, purchase from this page
- To purchase tickets for the 8:15PM Dinner, purchase from this LINK
- Each Event lasts about 2 hours.
- Each Dinner (same menu) will have SIX courses, including dessert.
- You will taste THREE different premium Sake from each brewer, for a total of SIX Sake tastings.
- The $200 ticket price includes six-course Dinner including desert, six Sake pairings, tax, gratuity, online payment service charges.