The first two weekends in October, the member
wineries along the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail will celebrate Texas Wine Month with the Wine and Sausage Trail. Your ticket is valid for one visit to each winery on any of the four trail dates.
Tickets include two select wine tastings, paired with a unique dish made with a type of sausage (appetizer portion), at each winery. Participants on this event will also receive a Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail glass upon apprival at their first winery. Then at the SIXTH winery visited, each person will receive a special Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail keepsake, while supplies last.
Ticket Sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, October 9, 2020.
Guests can start at the winery of their choice. Trail tickets are valid for one visit to each of the member wineries over the two weekends of the trail, regardless of when tickets are purchased.
Ticket holders have four days over two weekends to visit each of the member wineries.
Groups of 8 or more must schedule visits at each winery at least one hour prior to arrival to allow the wineries to plan for food & staffing.
Please note this event is not designed to accommodate groups larger than 12 and/or large limos/buses. However, we would love to have your large group visit the wineries on a non-event day.
The official hours for this event are Noon to 5:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday regardless of the wineries' individual tasting room hours.
Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards & Winery | 2029 Peach Creek Rd | College Station, TX 77845
- Perrine Winery | 11405 N. Dowling Road | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Texas Star Winery | 10587 Old Chappell Hill Rd| Chappell Hill, TX 77426
- West Sandy Creek Winery | 1773 FM 1791 | Richards, TX 77873
Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
The Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries remind you to drink responsibly and have a designated driver.Per TABC regulations, persons who appear to be intoxicated will not be served and may be asked to leave the premises.