Simpatico, Italy’s Finest celebrates Columbus Weekend with the 10th Annual “Simpatico's Italian Fall Wine & Food Celebration at St. Michaels MD” of Italian Wine, Food, Music & Games in honor of explorer Christopher Columbus on Saturday October 12th from Noon to 5 PM. The event will be held rain or shine in the tented lot “piazza” adjacent to Simpatico at 104 Railroad Ave. Stop by and transport yourself to Italy!
This not-to-be-missed event will feature the following activities to the public at a cost of $35 per person, kids free:
- Italian Wine & Spirits Tastings of over 70 wines, Limoncello, Prosecco, Bellinis, Amalfi Coast Liqueurs!
- Italian Food Served & Tastings including Cipriani Pasta with Wild Boar Sauce, Antipasti, Pates, Pestos, Truffle products, Olive Oils, Balsamics, Chicken Pesto, Caponata, Rice Salad, Orange Olive Oil Cake & more!
- Wonderful Artisan Cheese Tastings of Cow, Sheep & Goat cheeses directly flown in from Italy every 2 weeks.
- Live Italian Music – with Sergio Fresco playing your favorite Italian songs on his Accordion!!
- Italian Trivia & Pasta Game – Answer all the questions and you win a bottle of wine or Map of Italy Wines!
- Meet Columbus and hear about his adventures in exploration, and have your picture taken with him!
- Special pricing promotions for wines and other items in the shop.
- Local Shops are offering special offers for attendees with their wrist bands.
Simpatico is excited to continue to bring this event to the community; we are grateful for everyone having such a good time at this fun annual event, it is like being in a piazza in Italy for the afternoon, and combines so many things we love – food, wine, music, history, games for all ages, and fun.
Simpatico is a locally-owned, independent retailer and wholesaler specializing in exclusively Made in Italy items: a fabulous selection of Italian wines & spirits, plus foods, cheeses & meats, ceramic dinnerware & accessories, kitchen linens, ornaments, Murano glass jewelry & glasses, home accessories, wall art and more. Simpatico fall store hours are Monday through Thursday 10 AM to 5 PM, Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM and Sundays 10 AM to 5 PM. For information call 410-745-0345 and go to www.simpaticostmichaels.com/events
Thank you for your support over the years, we so appreciate your patronage and your support of our mission and passion to bring the finest from Italy to you! Salute!