On Friday night, guests can indulge in this unique culinary experience with a five-course dinner at the Vintners’ Dinner from one of Dallas’ top chefs, while getting to interact and sip exclusive wine in A Tasteful Place, the most picturesque place to watch the downtown Dallas skyline at sunset. This dinner is a truly exclusive opportunity any food and wine enthusiast would relish. Ten chefs prepare a magnificent meal for a table, and vintners expertly pair fine wines to go along with each course. Guests also receive complimentary valet parking and the opportunity to mingle with each table’s chef and vintner. Attire is cocktail, and seating is limited. Cocktails start at 6:00 p.m., followed by dinner.
- Chef Bruno Davaillon, Bullion
- Chef Samir Dhurandhar, Nick and Sam’s (sold out)
- Chef Peja Krstic, Mot Hai Ba
- Chef Matt McCallister, Homewood (sold out)
- Chef Janice Provost, Parigi
- Chef Kent Rathbun, Imoto
- Chef Stephen Rogers, Gemma and Sachet
- Chef Jamie Simpson, The Chef ’s Garden®
- Chef John Tesar, Knife
- Chef Tre Wilcox, Tre Wilcox Cooking Concepts
Tickets are $500 per guest or $5,000 for a table of 10, and $7,500 for a corporate table of 10. For more information, contact Kristi Trail at email@example.com or 214-515-6524.