Trip or Vacation
Sprezzatura! Boutique Tour Of Tuscany June 4 - 11, 2023
Sun, June 4, 2023 (Departure Date)
Cost: $3995 Per Person Double Occupancy, $500 Deposit
***New Year Offer!***
Reserve your seat for either tour by January 31, 2023 with a $500 deposit per person and receive 23% off based on double occupancy. Solo travelers will have single supplement waived.
$3995 Per Person, Double Occupancy
$500 Deposit to Reserve
Receive 5% Discount if full payment is made to reserve.
Maximum of capacity of 10 people. Join other travelers or form your own
group with a minimum of 6 people.
***Chef Jenner has announced an additional tour date June 11 - 18, 2023 for private groups only. Please have your group of 6 - 10 travelers formed to reserve this date. ***
It is time to celebrate the freedom to travel in beautiful Tuscany. The Sprezzatura! Signature Itinerary returns for Spring 2023. Based in Florence, we will celebrate all the amazing food, art and wine Tuscany is famous for. This is a boutique small group tour with a maximum of 10 travelers. Join other travelers or form your own group with a minimum of 6 people.
Deluxe Accommodations include:
- Luxury Airport Transfers on Arrival in a Mercedes Sedan E Class
- 7 Nights at a 4-Star Hotel, featuring a rooftop pool and beautiful City or River view in Florence, Italy!
- WiFi Access
- Daily Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Four Group Lunches
- Two Group Dinners
- Luxury Transportation for all excursions in an air conditioned Mercedes Minivan with reusable water bottles included.
Arrive Florence, Italy Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Short Orientation - Rooftop Bar at the hotel. Dinner Buffet and Welcome Cocktail included.
- Piazzale Michelangelo - the most famous hill overlooking beautiful Florence!
- American WWII Cemetery - Dedicated to the American allies who fought to save Florence from the Nazi invasion.
- Lunch and wine at the famous Dario Cecchini's
- Wine Tasting at a World Famous Winery just outside of Florence not only known for its world class wines, but also its architecture.
- Dinner is Open
- Nude and Food: We embark on a unique "Nude and Food" journey , a half day walking tour starting with a morning visit to the Accademia to see just a few of the works of Michelangelo, including David. Then it's off to discover the many food attractions of Florence including Mercato Centrale.
- Afternoon open
- Siena and San Gimignano, lunch and wine tasting at a beautiful bio-organic winery wtih an amazing view of San Gimignano.
- Dinner is open.
- The UNESCO protected region of Val D'Orcia, including wine tasting and shopping in Montepulciano, with lunch and wine in Pienza, and some of the most beautiful scenery in all of Tuscany. Lunch and wine tasting included.
- Dinner is open.
- Free Day. Use this day to take a side trip or explore Florence.
- Pre-dinner cruise in Florentine Barchetto down the Arno River with an Aperitivo.
- Farewell Dinner with wine pairings.