Trip or Vacation Premier Host
3 Night Cruise To Ensenada And Mexico's Valle De Guadalupe Wine Region
Fri, May 20, 2022 (Departure Date)
Cost: $1,097 pp based on double occupancy
Gourmet Wine Getaways (GWG) is proud to announce its inaugural 3-night wine tasting adventure to Ensenada, Mexico and its spectacular Valle de Guadalupe. Our Royal Caribbean Cruise sets sail from the Los Angeles Cruise Terminal (San Pedro) on Friday afternoon, May 20, 2022, returning the following Monday morning, May 23. Join GWG's Peter Kerr and Bart Lynn for a weekend of learning, fun and relaxation that will feature a full day of private wine tastings in the Valle as we explore this up and coming wine region.
You don’t want to miss this wonderful opportunity because….
- There is only one chance to be on the inaugural trip!
- Full-day private tour and wine tasting at 3 boutique wineries in the Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico’s world-class wine region, with GWG’s international wine expert Peter D. Kerr
- You are there to meet and speak with winery owners and winemakers
- Comfortable air-conditioned tour coach for our trip into the Valle de Guadalupe
- Enjoy the amazing scenery and vistas along the way!
- Tour and compare notes with other wine enthusiasts
- Wine-centric discussions on board the ship
- Informal wine tasting of select Mexican wines at group dinner on first night at sea
- Explore and discover this amazing wine region before the secret gets out
- Perfect gift for that special, hard to buy for, wine-loving someone in your life (and you can enjoy it together)
- You can’t get this experience anywhere else!
Group limited to 24 guests. Click on link for more details and information. Hope you can join us!