In March we hosted a fabulous live tasting to shine a light on the ongoing and extraordinary evolution of Portuguese winemaking. It was a sell-out success and left people wanting more. We were so enthused by the variety and range of wines emanating from this great winemaking country that we felt we must share our discoveries more widely. On Thursday 20th October, Tom Surgey will be hosting the second of two Portuguese virtual tastings so that you can taste along with him and share his favourite perfect warming winter Portuguese wines.
Tom will be talking through what makes each of them so special and will be giving some insight into the winemaking practices behind each label. All six wines chosen are from different regions and DOCs so that you can explore the diversity of styles being produced in Portugal.
When you book for this virtual event you will receive a tasting pack of 6 x 100ml tasting samples and a Zoom link for online access so you can enjoy an evening of wine exploration with him.
– Muros de Melgaço Anselmo Mendes 2020 – Vinho Verde
– Quinta do Pinto Arinto 2018 – Lisboa – Alenquer
– Antão Vaz da Malhadinha – Vinha Da Peceguina 2020 – Alentejo
– Carlos Lucas, Vinhos Ribeiro Santo Automático 2018 – Dão
– Casa Ferreirinha Castas Escondidas 2018 – Douro
– Adega de Pegões Touriga Nacional 2018 – Península de Setúbal
Price: £35 inc P&P delivered to your door to arrive by Wed 19th October (mainland UK only)
Or, if you just fancy logging in without the wines, webinar access only is £10 per device.