Cost: $275 member / $295 general
We’ve teamed up with Riedel to bring you a brand NEW event! For this upcoming seminar, we will feature a custom set of Veritas glasses, giving us the opportunity to highlight all three of our varietals with one set of glasses. Join this exclusive event to learn about stemware from a seasoned expert and acquire Riedel Veritas wine glass sets for an extraordinary value. This is your chance to put your taste buds to the test to learn firsthand just how much stemware matters. Hosted virtually and at the winery with Riedel Ambassador, Susan Durbrow, and our Tasting Room Manager, Nancy Juarez, this amazing tasting includes an eye-opening presentation of how the style of a wine glass truly changes the wine’s aromas and palate!
Each virtual seminar bundle includes:
• 1 bottle of a 2022 Peters Vineyard, Chardonnay
• 1 bottle of 2020 Campbell Ranch, Pinot Noir
• 1 bottle of 2021 Dry Creek Valley, Zinfandel
• Two 3-piece Riedel Veritas Glassware Sets (Each set includes: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Zinfandel glasses)
• Repour Winesaver 4-pack (to keep your open bottle fresh after the tasting)
Limited space available. In order to receive all materials for the virtual tasting – all bundles must be purchased by February 23rd. We record all events, if you are not able to make it to the live event, buy the bundle and request the recording by emailing us below.