Virtual Tasting Premier Host
6 Insider Secrets To Shop LCBO Vintages
Thu, January 20, 2022 (7:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- How can you find the best wines in the LCBO's Vintages section?
- Which wines are best to give as gifts, serve at dinner parties or enjoy on movie night?
- What's the difference between Vintages, Vintages Essentials, Online Exclusives and Classics?
- Which 6 wines will you want to snap up in January before they sell out?
NO COST > YOU CAN JOIN US HERE:
You’ll get those answers and more tips during our video wine tasting and interactive chat.
Here are the 6 wines we'll be tasting available from the LCBO in January:
- Alois Lageder Terra Alpina Dolomiti Pinot Grigio 2020, Alto Adige, Italy
- Castello di Ama “Ama” Chianti Classico 2019, Tuscany, Italy
- Antinori’s Peppoli Chianti Classico 2019, Tuscany, Italy
- Rodney Strong Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2018, California
- L’Aventure Optimus 2018, Willow Creek District, Paso Robles
- Copain Tous Ensemble Yorkville Highlands Syrah, California
See you there!
P.S. Want to know about future tastings?
Add this tasting calendar to your own in a few clicks:
P.P.S. Let your wine-lovin' friends know about this video tasting event!