Local Event Premier Host
WSET Level 3 Workshop
Fri, July 30, 2021 to Sat, July 31, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
This is a great course for enrolled Level 3 online students or students wanting a refresher prior to an exam.
Feeling overwhelmed with your WSET Level 3 studies? Level 3 is an advanced, rigorous course, and more than rote memorization is required for exam success.
In this two-day, live in-person workshop, we will focus on the two areas of greatest concern for students: the tasting exam and the short written answer section of the theory exam. You will:
- Taste 6 wines with a WSET-trained instructor. Calibrate your palate to the WSET-trained instructors
- Learn pointers for gaining maximum points on the tasting exam
- Take a mock tasting exam and work with an instructor to master any weak areas
- Learn what the WSET is looking for when they use certain words/verbs in their exam questions
- Participate in Short Written Answer exercises which include time to practice writing answers as well as detailed reveals