Join 6+ fairytale princesses for an elegant Christmas Dinner and Ball!
The Christmas Celebration will begin at 5PM, with dinner served at 5:30PM on Saturday, December 16th 2023. Enjoy your delicious meal as each character greets you with with a smile and a song. This magical ball will be filled with vocal performances, engaging activities, one-on-one character interactions, and many opportunities for magic.
Menu – Served Buffet Style: • Herb Chicken
• Garden Salad
• Mashed Potatoes • Chicken Tenders • Macaroni & Cheese
• Brocolli, Cauliflower, and Carrot Medley • Rolls & Butter • Water, Juice or Soda
• Fruit Salad • Cookies & Brownies
Ticketing: • General Admission: $65 per person Includes meal, activities, and Christmas Autograph Book.
• VIP Admission: $90 per person Includes meal, activities, VIP princess sash, Christmas Autograph Book, and a group photo with all characters at the end of the event.
Schedule of Events:
5PM - Doors Open
5:30PM - Meal Begins
6PM - Musical Entrances & Meet & Greets
6:45PM - Meal Ends
7PM - Interactive Activities
7:30PM - Group Portraits for VIP Guests
About the venue:
Located on a beautiful wooded lot, The Camelot Event Center offers a charming and relaxing setting for all occasions. From the most intimate to the grandest celebration, we offer you and your guests an unforgettable experience.
Parking is available on site on a first come first serve basis. We recommend arriving 10-15 min earlier to ensure you are able to have adequate parking.
Safety & Other Details:
- All members of your party require a ticket except children under the age of 1.
- Children under the age of 1 must sit on the lap of a parent or in their stroller/carseat. Please note that a meal will not be provided for children under the age of 1.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, there will be no sales at the door. All ticket prices include tax & gratuity. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable towards a future event.
- Parents and/or guardians must supervise their child(ren) throughout the entire event.
- Costumes, surfaces and supplies will be sanitized prior to event
- Performers must pass health screening before this event, they will not be wearing masks.
- Masks are not required for this event but please monitor your family's health and do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- EAE reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at the discretion of event promoters and door staff. They reserve the right to do so for health and safety or any other reason they feel is reasonable.
- By participating in this event you grant Ever After Events and its representatives permission to take photographs of yourself and your child. Photos will be used for advertising purposes.
- Photos taken at this event will be available digitally within 4 weeks after the conclusion of the event. A link will be sent to the email used to purchase the tickets.
- All participants must abide by our terms & conditions AND code of conduct (please see link below)
Event terms & Conditions: