Come and see the wonder of festive illuminations along the Bucks County Wine Trail as part of the second annual Light Up the Vines holiday lighting.
In conjunction with the Bucks County Wine Trail’s Holiday Celebration (set for Dec. 4-5), Light Up the Vines will kick off at the conclusion of the Holiday Celebration on Dec. 4 and continue each evening through Jan. 2, 2022. *Six of the seven member wineries of the Bucks County Wine Trail will illuminate their vineyards each evening at dusk. (*Vino By Zzino is participating in the Holiday Celebration, but does not have a vineyard to illuminate).
Travelers near and far can ring in the holiday season with festive lights in the vineyards, along with mulled wines, food trucks, fire pits, holiday music and more during the kickoff lighting on Dec. 4. (Festivities vary by winery).
Light Up the Vines is a free event. All are welcome to attend. Fees will apply for food and wine purchases.
Space is limited at each winery. Fire pits and seating are available on a first come, first served basis. Guests may wish to bring blankets and/or their own chairs. Visits by groups of six or more require a reservation. See below for a list of Bucks County Wine Trail wineries.
· Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery (Address: 2730 Hilltown Pike, Perkasie; Phone: 215-249-3559)
· Buckingham Valley Vineyards (Address: 1521 Durham Road (Route 413), Buckingham; Phone: 215-794-7188)
· Crossing Vineyards and Winery (Address: 1853 Wrightstown Road, Newtown; Phone: 215-493-6500)
· Rose Bank Winery (Address: 258 Durham Road (Route 413), Newtown; Phone: 215-860-5899)
· Rushland Ridge Vineyards (Address: 2665 Rushland Road, Jamison; Phone: 215-598-0251)
· Sand Castle Winery (Address: 755 River Road, Erwinna; Phone: 800-722-9463)
· Vino By Zzino (Address: 1410 Fels Rd, Quakertown; Phone: 610-349-6311)