Our participating member wineries will be decked out for the season and are very excited to welcome you back. This event is a great opportunity to taste a variety of wines produced in the Hudson Valley and get a jump on your holiday shopping to stock up for the season, you'll receive a wine tasting glass, a tasting flight at four wineries, and collect some cool holiday ornaments along the way to take home!
You choose your date, itinerary and starting winery. Check-in at your starting winery anytime after 11am, to receive your wristband, tasting glass, SWT ornament, winery ornament and your first tasting flight, then continue on a self-guided tour on your itinerary between until 5pm, for another wine tasting flight and winery ornament!
Join us for the Hudson Valley's longest-running and most exciting holiday wine tasting event, Holiday Fineries at the Wineries is back on the Shawangunk Wine Trail, November 18-19, December 2-3, and December 9-10, 11am-5pm each day.
Three itineraries to choose from, then choose your starting winery and date!
Itinerary #1 - Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery, Clearview Vineyard, Applewood Winery, Brotherhood, America's Oldest Winery (Locations: Warwick, Washingtonville)
Itinerary #2 - Robibero Winery, Whitelcliff Vineyard, Baldwin Vineyards, Angry Orchard (Locations: New Paltz, Gardiner, Pine Bush, Walden)
Itinerary #3 - Benmarl Winery, Quartz Rock Vineyard, Magnanini Farm Winery, City Winery Hudson Valley (Locations: Marlboro, Wallkill, Montgomery)
SINGLE ONE-DAY TASTER TICKET INCLUDES
- (4) Tasting flights. One from each of the four locations on your chosen itinerary.
- (1) Shawangunk Wine Trail tasting glass (received at starting winery)
- (1) Exclusive Shawangunk Wine Trail holiday ornament (received at starting winery)
- (4) Exclusive winery holiday ornaments. (One at each of the four locations on your chosen itinerary).
Ticket Add-Ons10" Handmade grapevine wreath ($5 each). You will pick up your wreath at a designated winery on your itinerary. These are limited while supplies last.FREE Designated Driver ticket: We strongly encourage using a designated driver. Includes (1) non-alcoholic beverage at each of the four locations on your chosen itinerary. You will receive a Designated Driver wristband at your starting winery check-in.PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will not be available at the wineries on the day of the event. All online sales will end 24 hours prior to the event date. Tickets go fast for this event year after, year and are only available right here on Eventbrite. All SWT member wineries are open for regular business during the event.
HOW THE EVENT WORKS
- Check-in at your starting winery anytime after 11am with your paper ticket and valid picture ID. You will be asked for your ticket and ID at check-in at all participating wineries.
- Receive your SWT tasting glass, annual SWT holiday ornament, a tasting flight, and exclusive winery ornament at your starting winery.
- Continue on a self-guided tour to the three remaining locations on your itinerary, for another tasting flight and an exclusive winery ornament to take home!
- Take your time and enjoy the wine tasting experience at each location.
- Don't forget to bring home your favorite wines, spirits, and hard ciders for friends and family to enjoy too! Wine makes the perfect gift!
HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
- Choose the date and starting winery on one of three itineraries(each itinerary includes four wineries). All three itineraries are clustered together with short travel time in mind.
- Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase (4 max. per order).
- Your tickets will be emailed to you. Be sure to check your spam folder.
- PLEASE PRINT YOUR TICKET You must bring your paper ticket and a valid photo ID.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT
- ALL Ticket Holders must be 21+ and show a valid picture ID at each winery to enter.
- This event is designed to be a wine tasting and holiday shopping experience; it is not intended to be a party event. Customary tasting room etiquette is expected. New York State Law forbids anyone who appears intoxicated to be served alcohol, even if they are not driving.
- You MUST only visit the 4 wineries on your chosen itinerary. Your itinerary will also be listed on your ticket.
- WEATHER POLICY: This event has never been canceled due to weather and all wineries will be open regardless.
- BUS POLICY: No buses larger than 10 passengers will be accepted. Please understand that parking becomes an issue at our smaller locations.
- GROUP POLICY: The Shawangunk Wine Trail will accept groups of up to 4 for this event. Groups traveling together that are larger than 4 may not be able to enter the tasting rooms all at once and may have to enter 4 at a time to receive their wine tasting.