After its successful first exclusive dining experience, Executive Chef of Miami’s best and most well-known Mexican restaurant concept and tequila garden, Pilo’s Street Tacos and Pilo’s Tequila Garden, Erick Lopez, looks forward to hosting another The Chef’s Table Dining Experience on Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Erick Lopez, just like its first dining experience, curated a special menu of tacos that will perfectly go with each Frozaritas on tap. This menu will consist of:
- Lobster Acapulco: Half Florida Lobster, Pineapple, Chipotle Mayo, Crispy Serrano Chips & Blue Corn Tortillas.
- Tacos de Canasta: Sous-Vide Pork Carnitas, Caremalized Onion, Cilantro, Mexican Spices and Herbs Oil & Corn Tortillas.
- Braised Short Ribs: Banana Ketchup and Shallot Reduction, Sesame Seeds, Watermelon Raddish, Orange, Avocado Slaw & Blue Corn Tortillas.
- Herb Spiced Chicken: Ajipanka, Lime Reduction, Arugula, Caper Berry & Remoulade.
- Leek Wrapped Cod: Cod, Crispy Yuca Scales, Spicy Burre Blanc & Blue Corn Tortillas.
- Blacken Red Jumbo Shrimp: Roasted Poblano Tomatillo, Escabeche, Crispy Capers & Blue Corn Tortillas.
Tacos and Margaritas go hand in hand and now guests can also enjoy Pilo’s latest cocktail concept: Frozaritas. The pairing menu will feature 6 margaritas, from Classic, Frosé-Rita, to Coconut Blue, all paired perfectly by Chef Erick Lopez.
Frozaritas is both a branded cocktail and a physical pop-up, promising a refreshing, tequila-focused drinking experience created by entrepreneur and entertainment industry mogul Charles Walk and hospitality changemaker Derek Gonzalez. The namesake Frozaritas are top-shelf frozen margaritas made in a range of delicious flavor combinations using organic ingredients and only the best agave-based spirits. Tequila is also one of the best in the industry all Frozaritas are made with 818 tequila!
Pilo’s Street Tacos made it’s debut in Brickell in 2017, Pilo’s founder Derek Gonzalez, would find himself reminiscing on the tacos his late Aunt Pilo would make in Mexico during his childhood. This craving prompted him to create the most authentic street tacos in Miami. Pilo’s Street Tacos, is a quick-service restaurant concept centered around its authentic, bold flavors and inclusive environment, the menu consists of authentic street tacos, elotes & esuites, burritos, la fresa, and so much more!
“ Our first chef’s table dinning experience was a huge success!” said Chef Erick. “Friends, family and even new patron came out to support me at what I love doing the most and that’s cooking. If it’s one thing that can bring everyone together, it’s their love for our authentic Mexican food, which I have that in common with them too.”