IMPORTANT: Our new workshop location 524 Western Ave Brighton MA is now OPEN!
House of Art and Craft, is excited to be a part of a new community in the city of Boston. Join me Steysy, for a fun candle making evening. We love sharing our craft with others, an expirience you don't want to miss. Your workshop includes everything a beginner or a pro will need to create a lovely scented candle, as well as plenty of time to ask questions to your instructor.
Claim your seat today!
YOUR WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
1. GUIDANCE withStep-by-step instruction of the candle process, throughout the workshop as each person pours their candles.
3. YOUR PREFERRED FRAGRANCES to customize your candle from scratch, which you will take home.
4. Glass jar, (that can be repurposed after candle runs out) FILL up to 12 oz of final product.
5. Soy Wax Blend )DoubleWicks /or Crackling Wooden WickMatch BottlesEmbellishments.
6. DISCOUNTEnjoy 10% off our entire retail store on the day of your workshop!
7. IMPORTANT The class runs for 90 minutes, and the candles take another 45 minutes to set enough, and will not be ready to take home by the end of the class. Guests are more than welcome to wait those 45 minutes for their candles by visiting any of the FOOD/DRINK vendors The Speedway or surrounding area. We hold your candles for up to 1 week or can be shipped to your home for a fee of $13. Please make sure to check out our store hours prior to coming to pickup your candle.
8. CHOOSE your preferedWORKSHOP Ticket.
9. AGE LIMITATIONWorkshops are designed for ages 10+.
We offer guests full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours ( 2 days) before their scheduled workshop. If a guest needs to cancel within 24 hours (1 day) of their booked class or does not make it to their class, a refund will not be issued. With one exception, you may transfer the booking to another date/time if you,or anyone in your group has COVIF-19 or has been exposed to COVID-19 with no penalty or notice, let's keep everyone safe.