Gates Open at 9AM, Event Begins at 10AM
General Admission Tickets Include:
- Samples of 19 different wines, varying from dry to sweet to fruit wine, and a souvenir stemless wine glass
- Samples of beer & cider from Red Shedman Farm Brewery
- Live music from 10 AM-6 PM, featuring two live bands per day
- Food & shopping from over 40 local vendors and artisans
- Full bottle sales available at the Pavilion and inside the Tasting Room
VIP Tickets Include:
All of the General Admission perks, PLUS
- Separate VIP Entry into the festival- no long wait!
- Access to the air-conditioned Abisso Hall for seating
- Specialty indoor tasting featuring 6 additional wines and specialty beer samples
- A souvenir stemless wine glass with a wine glass lanyard
- Indoor restroom facilities for VIP ticket holders only
Plus, Enjoy Discounted Tickets for Active & Retired Military, Designated Drivers, and Children Ages 18-20!
Children 17 & under do not need tickets, but please keep in mind there are no activities for children, and it is hard to maneuver strollers.
We have taken measures to help ensure the health and wellbeing of all guests and staff during the Summer Reggae Festival. Linganore Winecellars will abide by and enforce all required state and local requirements regarding COVID-19. All attendees are encouraged to socially distance from other groups while on site.
NO PETS, NO OPEN CONTAINERS, NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL. THE DOG PARK WILL BE CLOSED DURING FESTIVALS.
No refunds. The event is rain or shine. Saturday tickets can only be used for entry on Saturday. Sunday tickets can only be used for entry on Sunday. Tickets are not transferable to another festival.
See why Linganore Winecellars earned the title of one of USA Today's "10 Best Wine Festivals in the Nation"!