Local Event Premier Host
Pikes Peak Progressive Dinner | Rocky Mountain Food Tours
Past Event: Tue, January 21, 2020 (6:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
Cost: $98.99 *Advance Ticket Purchase Required*
Explore Colorado Springs on the #1 Rated Food and Drink Attraction!
Indulge in this epicurean-inspired four-course dinner designed for groups of 8-14 people. Offering a menu more refined than the other tours, this movable feast focuses on some of Colorado Springs’ top restaurants. With generous to full-size portions including alcohol pairings, you’ll enjoy this carefree and perfectly curated night on the town. This experience makes a fun friend’s night out or corporate group activity!
Highlights of this tour include:
- 2 Appetizer courses, 1 entrée course, and 1 seasonal dessert course
- Preset wine or beer pairings with each course
- Try a dish that celebrity Chef Brother Luck prepared on the 2019 season of Bravo’s Top Chef
- Visit The Famous Steak House, voted the #1 Fine Dining restaurant in Colorado Springs in 2018
- Learn why downtown Colorado Springs is a Certified Creative District while stopping at several installations and sculptures along the route