Online Class Premier Host
We are proud to offer our WSET Level 1 in Wines certification in a virtual classroom setting, with Florida Wine Academy team of educators and wine kits from our Webstore 305wines.com.
Course will be on January 12, 13, and 14th from 6pm to 8pm.
– Course delivery will be live, via Webinar, and students will still have the chance to ask questions and receive answers in real time;
– You will need access to a reliable internet connection on a PC or Mac. The software connection will be provided by us via Zoom, and students will receive a dedicated webinar passcode that will enable them to join the private session;
– The cost for the course is $259 and includes the live virtual classroom session, materials, shipping, in-person exam in Miami, certificate and pin for all students who pass the exam;
– Students enrolled in the WSET Level 1 Wine have the option to take their exams online via Remote Invigilation. The candidates will take the exam on a computer in a secure environment from their home where they are monitored via webcam, screen sharing technology and a secondary recording device (cell phone). Students will still need to register for their exams through Florida Wine Academy, and will be taken at a pre-determined date and time. There is an additional fee of $60 for the WSET Level 1 exam via Remote Invigilation. You can register here.
A guided tasting tutorial will be given during the course. The Level 1 Wine Pack with 5 different wines is not included in the price, but it is available thru our store 305wines.com. Click here https://305wines.com/product/l1-in-wines-pack/ to purchase it.
Results may take up to 10 weeks to be released by WSET, because of Covid-19 lockdown.
You can read about the qualification here. You can read the WSET Level 1 Specification here.
– Sign up for the WSET Level 1 Webinar on the website
– Download Zoom (on your computer or phone)
– We will send you a link for the webinar
For any questions on how to participate or purchase wines contact email@example.com