WineNot Boutique specializes in unique, small group, international wine and culinary tours. The goal of each tour is to reach the right balance between winery visits, culinary & culture experiences, meeting great local people, and having enough free time for exploring. Svetlana’s connections in the wine industry ensure very special winery visits and unique gastronomy experiences
This trip to Portugal is going to be the 8th trip organized by WineNot Boutique.
The dates of the trip: September 19th - September 26th, 2020.
Highlights of the Trip:
- We will visit 2 wine regions: Douro Valley and Vinho Verde and discover Porto city, one of the oldest and most beautiful towns of Europe.
- Private River cruise aboard a beautiful typical Rabelo wooden boat.
- Guided visit to ancient city Lamego, the monumental town of the Douro Valley.
- Guided visit to attractive riverside town Ponte de Lima, the oldest of Portugal, takes its name from the ancient bridge over the River Lima.
- Visit to the Modern Art Museum of Serralves and garden, designed by Siza Vieira.
- Private cooking class and dinner at a boutique wine estate producing Douro and Port wines
- Guided walk & taste tour in the historic center of Porto city.
- Visit to Palace of Mateus and its magnificent gardens.
- Private Wine Tasting experiences at the prestigious and award-winning wineries.
- Unique gourmet food experiences. The last dinner will take place at the restaurant of Graham’s Port wine cellars. Surrounded by 3,200 oak barrels where the Porto fine wine are aged; the main dining room is situated in the heart of a magnificent 19th century wine cellar.
Please follow this link to see the full itinerary
Only 8 slots left
Testimonials from the previous trips:
~ Being one of the lucky previous travelers, I would highly recommend WineNot Boutique’s tours. Touring with Svetlana is a fabulous experience. I have been on many tours and I can say without hesitation that my favorite tour so far, is the three I have been on with WineNot! - BEV. M
~ WineNot trip to Umbria was Excellent! The visit to Perugia chocolate factory was outstanding, Assisi and truffle hunt very interesting, and the cooking class was terrific! ~ Dennis K.
~ Dear Svetlana, I want to thank you for organizing a great trip to Argentina. It really was amazing, and I look forward to the next one. You are such a joy to be around and I really admire your intelligence, easygoing personality, organization skills and beautiful smiling face. CAROL ANN S.
~ Svetlana, Thanks for a SUPERLY, AWESOME experience! Italy, the tours, the wine, food and company were exquisite!!:) You put on a good show! ~ Scott and Heather B.
~ What a wonderful trip. Such a fun group of people that truly enjoyed all of Svetlana’s hard work. From the locations, to the vineyards, to the food, to the hotels, just amazing. Getting to know each other in such a beautiful setting will hold memories for a lifetime. Thank you so much, ~ Chuck and Sharon N.
Visit http://winenotboutique.com/travel/ to see our previous trips
Email us at email@example.com with any questions