The Denver Fried Chicken and Whiskey Festival Is BACK!!
Double Down Tickets: $40 or $70 in savings when you buy this ticket which gets you into BOTH Chicken Fight and Top Taco on June 25th. First Taste is SOLD OUT, but you can still get in with General Admission or VIP for a limited time. Two Festivals. Two Nights. Unlimited Bites and one BIG CLUCKIN' DEAL. Available on all ticket types!
The Denver Fried Chicken Championships are back May 21st!
Early Bird tickets will launch February 12th; be sure to RSVP on our event page for all updates and restaurant releases!
Kick off Summer 2020 with a down-home taste of Denver’s finest fowl and craftiest cocktails. Top Mile High restaurants will compete for your votes as we search for the best wings, fried chicken, and creative chicken dishes in the city. Plus live Country and Bluegrass music, demos, competitions and plenty of surprises in store!
A curated selection of top restaurants will offer their own inimitable bite-sized taste of the titular in a bid to win your vote. Every ticket includes 3+ hours of all you can eat samples from 40+ local restaurants with unlimited craft cocktail pairings.
Location: We will be closing down the streets in front of Mile High Spirits and the parking lots between 21st & 22nd on Lawrence Street, right in the heart of Denver. Our main tent this year will be 100 feet wide x 200 feet long! The main stage will have the Denver Skyline as the backdrop. We can't wait!
**Buy Early and SAVE - full price of tickets listed below. Tickets will be released in price tiers leading up to the event — as they sell out the price bumps up. If you want to get in on the savings, then RSVP to the event so you can be notified the moment we go on sale!
VIP Tickets $135 - 6pm Entry: VIP ticket holders get to access the grand tasting one hour early. VIP goers will have access to a private tasting in their own separate voting category of the best chefs in the city competing for your vote for the best "Creative Chicken Dish" in Denver! To wash it all down, Top bartenders will be mixing innovative whiskey cocktails. along with cold beer and California Champagne.
First Taste Tickets $95 - 6pm Entry: First Taste ticket holders can beat the crowds by receiving access to the festival one hour early! Enjoy all the tastes and sips offered in the main festival area from 40+ restaurants.
GA Tickets $75 - 7pm Entry: GA tickets include unlimited tastes from more than 40 favorite Mile High eateries, all paired with unique craft cocktails from rockstar mixologists plus some of the best whiskeys in the world!
Sound finger-lickin' good? Grab your early bird tickets now!
• When: Thursday, May 21st • Entrance Times: 6:00pm VIP/First Taste, 7:00pm GA
• Where: We will be closing down the streets in front of Mile High Spirits and the parking lots between 21st & 22nd on Lawrence Street, right in the heart of Denver. Our main tent this year will be 100 feet wide x 200 feet long! The main stage will have the Denver Skyline as the backdrop.
• Bring your ID. This event is 21+ only and you will not be able to enter without it.
• We highly suggest you take cab, Public Transit/RTD, Uber or ridesahre. Paid parking info and directions are below
• You will have an e-ticket furnished by EventBrite sent to your email. If you have multiple tickets, screenshot them and save them on your phone for faster entry. If you have purchased a Double Down ticket, you will receive your Top Taco ticket after March 18th.
• The festival is rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report. Colorado springs mean varied weather.
• We will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival. Please do not bring in water bottles, our friends at Pepsi will be providing Free bottled water.
• Please do not bring large bags & backpacks. Small bags approximately 15" and smaller will be searched and allowed in.
• No kids allowed. This is an over 21-year-old event. Please leave your children at home. We aren’t afraid they will drink, we just don’t want them in the vicinity of adults who are drinking.
• NO PETS! Pets are not permitted. Service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy.
• No smoking. Smoking is not allowed.
DO NOT BRING:
• Weapons of any kind
• Illegal substances
• Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles, etc.
• Laser pens and similar focused-light devices
• Pets (service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy)
• Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles need to be parked outside of festival grounds (bike parking will be available).
• Musical instruments
• Fake IDs (these will be confiscated and your wristband will be cut without refund)
• Outside food or drink