LA’s #1 Intro to Wine Class - endorsed by the LA Times, CBS News, and over 100,000 students. WELCOME TO WINE CAMP - An Introduction to Wine
For thousands of years, people have made and enjoyed wine. If it's been around so long, why is it so difficult to Learn About Wine? Why is it so intimidating?
At wineLA, we know how to demystify this ancient beverage. Whether you’re new to wine, or you’re someone who wants to take your wine knowledge to the next level; Wine Camp is the perfect introductory class. We’ll give you the confidence and foundation you need to explore the world of wine. Now with over 100,000 students attended - making this LA’s #1 wine class, as recommended by the LA Times, Yelp, Where Magazine, and CBS.
This 2-hour wine experience is jam-packed with useful information. You’ll learn how wine is made, improve your ability to describe wine, find out the best way to serve wine, and we’ll even discuss food and wine pairings. At Wine Camp, you’ll explore seven outstanding wines in a fun and relaxed setting. When you’re finished, you’ll be able to enjoy wine at a higher level and make confident purchases with your new, topical insights.
INCLUDED IN WINE CAMP:
- How wine is made
- Lessons on how to taste wine, and to describe what you taste.
- How to pair food and wine.
- How to serve wine: The do’s and don’ts!
- Tips on reading labels, purchasing and storing wine.
- What about Natural wine? Wine in a can? What is good and bad?
- Insider thoughts about emerging trends in wine that you’ll want to know.
- Answer any questions you may have - no matter how simple or difficult.
- Laughter and enjoyment that only a top educator can provide
- AND, of course: A guided tasting of seven great wines to help you acquire the skills you need to elevate your personal wine appreciation.
Our motto: “learning about wine is easier when the wines are great… so we serve great examples”
This is a list of typical wines served at Wine Camp - often the wines do adjust however… this is a sample wine list.
- DRY CREEK VINEYARD SAUVIGNON BLANC, DRY CREEK VALLEY, USA 2017
- DOMAINE PAUL PERNOT BOURGOGNE CHARDONNAY, BURGUNDY, FRANCE 2015
- FRANK FAMILY, CHARDONNAY, CARNEROS, NAPA VALLEY 2017
- LORING WINE CO. RANCHO LA VINA VINEYARD PINOT NOIR, STA RITA HILLS 2014
- GORDON ESTATE MERLOT, COLUMBIA VALLEY 2015
- CLOS DU VAL ESTATE CABERNET SAUVIGNON, NAPA VALLEY 2015
- MAURITSON FAMILY WINES, ZINFANDEL, ROCKPILE AVA, SONOMA COUNTY 2016
History, anecdotes, and laughs all served in generous portions!
Over 100,000 students have attended Wine Camp since we starting in 1995!
NOTICE REGARDING ALLERGIES, FOOD RESTRICTIONS + LIMITATIONS, INCLUDING BEVERAGES BUT NOT LIMITED TO WINE
*Please review carefully any programs you may be interested in that may involve food/ refreshments and/or beverages. Unfortunately, Refreshments/ Food & Beverage Substitutions are Politely Declined. We try our best to accommodate food limitations/ restrictions. However, it is our policy is to inform you that we make no promises or guarantees of any particular food/ beverage accommodations, regardless of whether wineLA or our third-party venue is providing refreshments/ food and/ or beverages. We make no promises or guarantees that if/ any refreshments/ food and/ or beverages are free of any allergens, health restricting products. We will not be held responsible/ liable for/ if any illness that may occur while consuming at his/her own free will and at his/ her own discretion.
*Adult Participants must be 21 and over. Valid government-issued ID required to attend this event. The entirety of the experience is important and vital for the enjoyment of all adult participants. Our private events are created for adults 21-years of age and older and unable to accommodate minors. Minors are not allowed to attend any of our events.
*Please be advised, outside food and beverages are not permitted at any of our events.
*ALL/ANY TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS/EXCHANGES/CREDITS/TRANSFERS BETWEEN OUR PROGRAMS. Your ticket ownership is transferable: pass your ticket on to family/friends at your own discretion, and at no additional cost. Email us at: TLC@wineLA.com
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine, and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects.