A competitive blind tasting of rosé wines of the world. A fun, exciting, and educational experience where no prior knowledge is needed!
Rosé - can you tell where it's from? We taste approx 20 of them blind and you will get the hang of it!
Even if you don't - man, will you have fun... the people that get together for this are exceptional!
Learn how these wines are made - the different grape varietals that make Rosé - and taste.
Approx. 20 awesome examples!
You pick your favorite - you see if you can decide if it's from California, Spain, France, or other...
For the expert, it's about guessing the place...
For the amateur, it's about tasting and figuring out what you like!
GOOD NEWS - this is part of our value series of events! We do all the work... you pay a low price... and if you're super impressed - you tip my staff and I like a BALLER...
We work light on fees hoping you will style us out... how does that sound?
All tastings we host are accompanied by a small gourmet cheese plate!
We provide the service, the space, the wine, the glasses and we clean up after you have a great time.
This is an awesome gathering spot and launch event for an amazing weekend... join us!
- 50 by 50 Rose of Pinot Noir, Carneros, USA, 2018
- Bernardus Rosé, Santa Lucia Highlands, USA, 2018
- Bonny Doon Vineyard, Rosé, Vin Gris de Cigare, Central Coast, California, 2018
- Cellars 33 Rose of Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, USA, 2018
- Chateau de Lancyre Pic Saint-Loup Rose, Languedoc-Roussillon, France, 2018
- Chateau de Pampelonne Cotes de Provence Rose 2018
- Chateau Leoube Cotes de Provence 'Rose de Leoube', France 2017
- Chateau Miraval Cotes de Provence Rose, France 2017
- Chateau Ollieux-Romanis Rose Cuvee Classique Corbieres 2018
- Chateau Routas Rose Coteaux Varois en Provence 2018
- Chateau Saint Pierre Rose Tradition Cotes de Provence 2018
- Commanderie de la Bargemone Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rose 2018
- La Voix She's Crafty Rose of Pinot Noir, Sta Rita Hills, USA, 2017
- Le Caprice de Clémentine Rosé, Cȏtes de Provence, France, 2017
- Maison Saint AIX Rosé AOP, Côteaux d'Aix-en-Provence, Cinsault, France, 2018
- Margerum Wine Company Riviera Rosé, Santa Barbara County, 2018
- Moulin de La Roque Bandol 'Les Hauts du Vallon' Rose, Provence, France, 2018
- Olema Cotes de Provence Rose, France, 2017
- Quivira Vineyards Wine Creek Ranch" Rosé, Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma, 2018
- Setteanime Raboso Geloso, Veneto, Italy NV
- Talisman Wines, Pinot Noir Rosé, North Coast, Sonoma County, USA, 2018
- Viva La Vida Brut Rosé Cava, Pinot Noir, Penedes, Spain, NV
NOTICE REGARDING ALLERGIES, FOOD RESTRICTIONS + LIMITATIONS, INCLUDING BEVERAGES BUT NOT LIMITED TO WINE
*Please review carefully any programs you may be interested in that may involve food/ refreshments and/ or beverages. Unfortunately, Refreshments/ Food & Beverage Substitutions are Politely Declined. We try our best to accommodate food limitations/ restrictions. However, it is our policy is to inform you that we make no promises or guarantees of any particular food/ beverage accommodations, regardless of whether wineLA or our third-party venue is providing refreshments/ food and/ or beverages. We make no promises/ guarantees that if/ any refreshments/ food and/ or beverages are free of any allergens, health restricting products. We will not be held responsible/ liable for if/ any illness that may occur while consuming at his/her own free will and at his/ her own discretion.
*Adult Participants must be 21 and over. Valid government issued ID required to attend this event. The entirety of the experience is important and vital for the enjoyment of all adult participants. Our private events are created for adults 21-years of age and older and unable to accommodate minors. Minors are not allowed into any of our events.
*Please be advised, outside food and beverage is not permitted at any of our events.
*ALL/ANY TICKET SALE IS FINAL. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS/EXCHANGES/CREDITS/TRANSFERS BETWEEN OUR PROGRAMS. Your ticket ownership is transferable: pass your ticket on to family/friends at your own discretion, and at no additional cost. Email us at: TLC@wineLA.com
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine, and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects.