Morton’s The Steakhouse and Duckhorn Vineyards have joined forces to host “A Taste of Two Legends,” a culinary event held simultaneously at Morton’s locations across the country. On Saturday, October 26, for $175 per person, guests who visit Morton’s in Chicago, Naperville, Northbrook, Rosemont and Schaumburg can enjoy a five-course, chef-curated meal paired with hand-selected bottles of Duckhorn wines to perfectly complement the meal.
“Morton’s The Steakhouse and Duckhorn Vineyards are renowned institutions recognized for offering the highest standards of luxury,” said Tim Whitlock, COO Morton’s The Steakhouse. “We look forward to hosting this extraordinary wine dinner with Duckhorn and welcoming our patrons across the U.S. to enjoy an unparalleled culinary experience.”
A Taste of Two Legends will feature pours of:
- Duckhorn Vineyards, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, 2018
- Duckhorn Vineyards, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, 2017
- Goldeneye, Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley, 2016
- Duckhorn Vineyards, Merlot, Napa Valley 2016
- Duckhorn Vineyards, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, 2016
- Paraduxx, Proprietary Red, Napa Valley, 2016
- Duckhorn Vineyards, “The Discussion”, Red Wine, Napa Valley, 2015
In addition to the exemplary wine pours, guests will be served a decadent meal including a reception of passed hors d'oeuvres, seafood course, amuse bouche, beef course and cheese course. Highlights include a Snake River Farms Wagyu Ribeye Cap served with roasted garlic cream and citrus herb gremolata, a Snake River Farms Gold Manhattan Steak with roasted Maitake mushrooms, truffle parsnip puree, red wine demi-glace, and Maine Lobster Avocado Salad paired with hearts of palm, bosc pears and a tarragon vinaigrette.