What makes PiggyPalooza so fun? Well, of course, it starts with the food—
- Sam Jones, Sam Jones BBQ and James Beard Award winner pitmaster Rodney Scott, Rodney Scott's BBQ - Charleston will provide the perspective on what makes great BBQ.
- Duskie Estes, The Queen of Pork and Food Network’s creator of Black Pig Bacon & Waffles, will be flying in from Sonoma to prepare the feast.
- Samad Hachby, Chef and owner of Mulino will bring cuisine to surprise and delight.
- Locals Seafood - always a crowd favorite, Locals Seafood will be serving their delicious oysters as an appetizer.
Let’s get serious for a minute and talk about what makes the night meaningful—wine! We are bringing our “A-Game” for this party: we’re talking the triumvirate—
- Steve Reynolds of Reynolds Family Winery.
- Guy Davis of Davis Family Vineyards
- Michael Browne of CIRQ
All of the proceeds go to the Frankie Lemmon School .