Ever wonder if you’re heading in the right direction? Thinking about making a change in your life? Curious if a past loved one is watching over you?
Join us at Two Corks and a Bottle as we welcome Cheryl Andrea, a clairvoyant, medium, and intuitive visionary, for an evening of connections with the other side! You can receive guidance on these questions and many more.
Cheryl Andrea will present a “Gallery Reading” from 7:30pm to 8:30pm for everyone. She has the microphone and talks to whomever her guides tell her to; passing on messages that you need to hear. Many times these messages pertain to several of us in the room.
Our custom wines go great with these fun evenings and we hope you can make it! If you've been to a Psychic Night before you know it gets crowded early.
Order dinner and make an evening of it!
• Cheryl Andrea will do a couple of private readings at 7pm and then after the “Gallery Reading" she'll do additional private readings afterwards until 11pm as time permits. These are $20 for 15 minutes.
• There is no admission fee for the gallery reading.
• Please note that seating is on a first come/first served basis.
• No reservations or saving of tables.
• There will be a sign-up sheet to reserve time for a "private reading"; first come, first served. Must be present to sign up. No phone calls.
• Must be 21 years or older to attend.
Using GPS? Plug in 2650 Laclede St, Dallas to arrive at our front door. There's plenty of free parking on the street or in the AMLI Quadrangle first floor parking garage.