The Wine & Chocolate Trail is a wonderful way to celebrate Valentine's Day.
For four days on the first two weekends in February, your trail ticket allows you to sample two wine tastings paired with a wonderful chocolate delicacy (appetizer portion) at each of the member wineries along the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail.
Ticket sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, February 7, 2020.
When you arrive at your first winery, you will receive an official Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail glass to use and keep for all of your tastings. Then at the SIXTH winery you visit, you will receive a special Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail Commemorative Keepsake.
Guests can start at the winery of their choice. Trail tickets are valid for one visit at each of the wineries over the two weekends of the trail, regardless of when tickets are purchased. Ticket holders have four days over two weekends to visit each of the member wineries.
To enable the wineries to plan for staffing and food to provide better service, groups of 8 or more are requested to schedule visits at each winery at least one hour prior to arrival.
Please note this event is not designed to accommodate groups larger than 12 and/or large limos/buses. However, we would love to have your large group visit the wineries on a non-event day.
Serving hours for this event are noon to 5:00 PM. on both Saturday and Sunday for each event weekend, regardless of the wineries' individual tasting room hours.
Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards & Winery | 2029 Peach Creek Road | College Station, TX 77845
- Perrine Winery | 11405 N. Dowling Road | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Texas Star Winery | 10587 Old Chappell Hill Road | Chappell Hill, TX 77426
- West Sandy Creek Winery | 1773 FM 1791 | Richards, TX 77873
Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
The Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries remind you to drink responsibly and have a designated driver. Per TABC regulations, persons who appear to be intoxicated will not be served and may be asked to leave the premises.