Study Trips with Certified Wine Educator Tanya Morning Star Darling offer the unique opportunity for a full immersion experience, as students learn about the culture, history and wines of a region.
Join Tanya for 4 days and 5 nights of magic, with the express objective to surprise, delight, and educate. Each day will be filled with private producer visits, vineyard walks, delicious food, and of course … exceptional wines! In addition to this carefully curated program, travelers will deepen their experience by starting each regional exploration with Master Classes on Napa and Sonoma wines with local wine expert and Napa Valley Wine Academy founder Christian Oggenfuss.
Additionally, in preparation for the trip, travelers will have the opportunity to register for the Napa Valley Wine Expert online certification course at a deeply discounted group rate. A week of joy and learning, a meaningful professional certification, and memories to last a lifetime!
The trip rate includes:
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- 2 gourmet, multi-course dinners with wine
- 4 gourmet multi-course lunches with wine
- 5 breakfasts
- 2 Master Classes (one on wines of Napa Valley and one on the wines of Sonoma) with Christian Oggenfuss of the Napa Valley Wine Academy
- Multiple producer visits every day!
- Approximately 100 wines will be tasted!
- Visits to charming towns
- Insights and teaching from Tanya around the clock!
- Deeply reduced pricing on the Napa Valley Wine Academy’s Napa Valley Wine Expert online diploma course (only $145 for trip participants) - Optional add-on.
Be ready for a sublime combination of over-the-top decadence and casual charm!
$2,650 per person double occupancy
$550 single occupancy supplement
To register, contact Tanya Morning Star Darling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why study with Tanya? Seattle-based wine educator Tanya Morning Star Darling has been a wine professional and educator for more than two decades. Her love of classical wines — along with her passion for history, nature and gastronomy — inspires her educational approach. Tanya’s certifications include the Wine and Spirit Trust Diploma and Certified Wine Educator, among others. She is also a Bourgogne Wines Official Ambassador, and she was named 2018 French Wine Scholar Instructor of the Year by the Wine Scholar Guild.