What You Will Learn
Menu: Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Zucchini and Mint Yogurt Sauce - Homemade Flat Bread with Garlic and Oregano Olive Oil - Summer Green Beans with Slow Roasted Tomatoes and Feta - Yogurt Panna Cotta with Orange Blossom Water
Class Description: Explore the Greek Isles this summer—with your taste buds, anyway. During this date night adventure, you’ll practice grilling chicken kabobs, baking homemade flat bread and slow-roasting tomatoes. Plus, we’ll turn creamy Greek yogurt into a chilled, molded dessert (panna cotta).
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class