Wines of the Pacific Northwest
Saturday, November 2, 2019
At The Garrett-Jacobs Mansion
The Engineers Club
11 West Mount Vernon Place
Baltimore, MD 21201
Ticket Cost $110
Admission for 1,
Wine Tastings from over 24 Pacific Northwest Wines, Gourmet Food,
Live Music, Wine Education Session*, Valet Parking, and
Tax & Gratuity on Food & Beverage
Come enjoy wines from Italy, with a menu created especially by Chef Koven Bryant that includes:
• Apple Cheddar Soup Garnished with Peppered Bacon
• Lobster Salad Cocktail
• Oysters Casino
• Herbed Lamb Chops with Polenta & BBQ Sauce
• Seared Rockfish over Sautéed Spinach with Lemon Buerre Blanc
• Beef Tenderloin Stuffed with Blue Cheese, Mushrooms, and
Onions, served with Fresh Sautéed spinach and Potato Puree
• Deep Fried Scallops with Sweet Corn Relish
• Sweet Pea, Mushroom and Parmesan Cheese Risotto
Don’t Miss Out on the Education Session* for an additional $10*:
A Vertical Tasting of Eroica Riesling
Presented by Fran "Pineapple" Schmidt, Chateau Ste Michelle Business Development Manager Eastern Region at 8:00 pm
Space is Limited! These vintage wines are not included in the General Tasting, not available for sale, and only available to taste that evening!
Register when ordering your tickets - Not Sold Separately.
The Crush is a Benefit for the Garrett-Jacobs Mansion Endowment Fund.
*Space is limited, and Education Session is Optional. If you wish to attend "A Vertical Tasting of Eroica Riesling", purchase your ticket with that option.