What You Will Learn
Menu: Steak Tagliata with Arugula and Parmesan - Homemade Fettuccine with Pancetta and Peas - Homemade Pasta Dough - Peach Bellini Sorbet
Class Description: Transform your kitchen into a romantic trattoria (casual Italian restaurant). Join us and practice preparing steak the Italian way—grilled, then sliced and served with arugula and fried capers. Plus, you and your date will make fettuccine from scratch, along with a frozen dessert inspired by Italy’s popular Prosecco cocktail: the peach bellini.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class