Get ready for a night to remember when the skies light up over our vineyard!
Run Catch Rain will be playing live on our outdoor stage from 6-8:30 p.m. and summer favorites will be served from Sassafrass Farm, Spider Hall Farm, The Hungry Hare, Pizza Di Vigna, and Dilbert's Dogs. We will also have fun craft vendors to shop at too!
Keep in mind, Wine and Beer will not be doing tastings during this event, just sales of bottles, glasses, and pints.
Gates open at 5:30 and fireworks will begin around 9 p.m.
This year we also have TWO different tickets available for you. Any person UNDER 21 is free.
*VIP members, please refer to an email sent to you separately with your ticket prices*
General Admission, $9 per person:
- Outside and lawn seats to the show
- Access to the Outdoor Wine tasting pavilion and Beer Garden
- Closer to the food and craft vendors
Premium Admission, $34 per person:
- Sit in our air conditioned Tuscan Events Building
- Premium view of the fireworks and a separate launch site only these seats can see!
- A complementary glass of wine with each ticket
- Private Wine and Beer bar
- Indoor Bathrooms
- Live music
Things to keep in mind for this event:
- We ID 100% of the time, please bring your ID with you.
- No outside alcohol allowed, if we see it will will confiscate it and ask you to leave.
- Coolers are subject to be checked.
- Well behaved children are welcome.
- Please NO pets at this event, Fireworks are too stressful for our fur-kids.
- LivingSocial and Groupons will not be valid
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE