We invite you to join us for our first wine pop-up dinner, a perfectly balanced evening of wine and taste. The wine selection at the shop is seasonally curated from small producers of organic and natural wines, and the dinner will showcase our focus on clean, sustainably farmed and organic selections.
A few details:
We are a cheese shop, not a restaurant, but somehow we are able to magically transform the shop into a dinner venue for these occasional dinners. You will be served at a long table, family style, complete with candles, flowers, table cloths, linens, china and glassware. You will be served a three course meal, with surprises and delights.
The menu is fixed so we will not be able to make any changes, however, if you have allergies please let us know now. We do have nuts in our kitchen. Please let us know if you are vegetarian. Please note that we cannot accommodate a strictly vegan option, but we can offer a vegetarian option.
The Fine Print
- The ticket price is $140.00 plus tax and a 20% gratuity.
- Includes wine paired with the three course.
- Sparkling or still water will be on the table.
- BYOB is not permitted as we will have chosen wines to accompany the dinner, to purchase either by the glass or the bottle.
- The Ticket is non refundable or transferable, unless we can sell your ticket of course, should your schedule change.
- We will provide everyone with a tally of any extra wine at the end of the evening, and will include a 20% gratuity at that time which will account for the cost of the ticket and any additional wine purchase.