Tickets are now on sale soon for the second annual Wells Brew Fest on Saturday, July 13, 2019. The beer festival is held at the Wells Harbor Community Park. Join us for this celebration of Maine craft brewers and sample from 30+ breweries and over 100 styles of beer. The event will have one session from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. All beverage samples are included in your ticket, as well as live music, access to food vendors and much more. Every attendee will receive a custom glass as they exit the festival.
The Wells Brew Fest is a private, ticketed, 21+ event. No one without a ticket or under the legal age will be admitted, including minors, children, infants and babies.
What Does My Ticket Include?
All General Admission tickets include entry to the 3-Hour festival with unlimited beer sampling and a branded pint glass. Designated Driver tickets include entry to the festival, non-alcoholic beverage(s), snacks and a branded pint glass.
The Nitty Gritty Details
- The Festival starts at 2:00 and ends at 5:00.
- The event is outdoors. And will be held rain-or-shine.
- This is a 21+ event. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted. No exceptions.
- ID’s are checked at the entrance.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode that can only be used once.
- Please print your tickets or have the barcode ready on your smartphones.
- Check in will begin a 1/2 hour before the gates open.
- Additional tickets will be available for sale at the gate.
- We love dogs too, but sorry, NO DOGS allowed in the festival.
- All attendees are handed a plastic sampling cup upon ENTERING the event.
- All attendees will pick up a commemorative glass as they EXIT the event.
- Event merchandise and shirts will be available for sale on site.