What You Will Learn
Menu: Crispy Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw - Chicken and Tomatillo Salsa Tacos - Zucchini and Sweet Corn Tacos with Pickled Red Onions - Homemade Corn Tortillas
Class Description: Say goodbye to ground beef, taco mix and store-bought shells. Learn how to make your own corn tortillas packed with the flavors of Mexico City—from pulled chicken in tomatillo salsa to crispy fish with citrus slaw. Plus, we’ll practice grilling zucchini and sweet corn for a rare treat: vegetarian tacos.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class