NEW! Indulge in this epicurean-inspired four-course dinner. Offering an upscale menu, this movable feast focuses on some of Colorado Springs’ top restaurants. With generous to full-size portions and optional wine pairings, you’ll enjoy this carefree and perfectly curated night on the town. This experience is great for groups and corporate events!
Highlights of this tour include:
- 2 Appetizer courses, 1 entrée course, and 1 seasonal dessert course
- Upgrade to include 3 wine pairings and 1 local craft beer pairing
- Try a dish that celebrity Chef Brother Luck prepared on the 2019 season of Bravo’s Top Chef
- Visit The Famous Steak House, voted the #1 Fine Dining restaurant in Colorado Springs in 2018
- Learn why downtown Colorado Springs is a Certified Creative District while stopping at several installations and sculptures along the route
Public Tour Times: Tuesdays from 6:00-8:30pm