What You Will Learn
Menu: Nashville "Hot Chicken" - Sautéed Corn and Edamame Succotash with Bacon - Buttermilk Biscuits with Honey Butter - Mint Julep Ice Cream
Class Description: No southern grandmother? No problem! We’ll show you the ins and outs of creating the South’s best flavors—from Nashville’s famous hot chicken to fluffy buttermilk biscuits. Plus, you’ll churn out homemade ice cream inspired by everyone’s favorite southern cocktail: mint julep!
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class