What You Will Learn
Menu: Pork Meatballs with Smoky Tomato Sauce (Albondigas) - Marinated Piquillo Peppers with Grilled Bread - Sautéed Shrimp with Sherry and Garlic (Gambas al Ajillo) - Stuffed Dates with Blue Cheese and Marcona Almonds
Class Description: Small bites, big flavors. Try your hand searing meatballs, marinating peppers and sautéing shrimp to create a variety of Spanish tapas favorites. Plus, we’ll stuff dates with blue cheese and marcona almonds. Yum!
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class