The American market is VERY traditional: we just love the sound of corks popping. As a result we are more willing to accept the risk of bacterial contamination aka TCA. The rest of the world is not as tolerant and many markets have fully embraced screwcaps. The Australians, for example, bottle about 95% of their wine under screwcap and they have 30 and 40 year old screwcapped wines that are reportedly aging perfectly. Come and see what "freshness" is all about
- Casa Marin "Cartagena' Sauvignon Blanc San Antonio Valley 2017 $17.00
- Ghost of a Chance "Gangster of Love" Red Sierra Foothills 2016 $30.00
- Burn Cottage "Cashburn" Central Otago Pinot Noir 2016 $33.00
- Birichino "Scylla" 2017 $23.00
- G.D. Vajra Moscato d'Asti 2016 $19.00
- Hunt & Harvest Picpoul Rutherford Napa Valley 2016 $26.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.