Some might argue that Sangiovese, the great grape of Tuscany is Italy's foremost red variety but many connaisseurs put their money on Nebbiolo, the top grape in Pidemonte. This is not a side by side comparison, but is intended to give you a very clear idea of what Nebbiolo is all about; power, tannin, depth of flavor and age worthiness. As with every grape, there is a spectrum, from relatively light and fruity to richly extracted. As the French say, vive la difference!
- G. D. Vajra Albe Barolo 2013 $45.00
- Silvio Grasso "Turne" Barolo 2013 $57.00
- Sottimano "Curra" Barbaresco 2012 $69.00
- Matteo Correggia Roero 2016 $25.00
- Paitin Langhe Nebbiolo "Starda" 2016 $24.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.