There’s nothing better for Mom than a lovely afternoon relaxing at a winery with food, music and a beautiful view…
Reserve a picnic table for the entire day ($100) or a patio table (seats four, $75) so you and your family can enjoy plenty of time for being together, eating, wine drinking and relaxing. There is ample of space for the kids to roam around. We are dog friendly so if your well-behaved “children” have four legs, please bring them and let them enjoy the day as well.
While at 868, treat Mom to a casual meal from the Grill at 868. Our menu includes:
- Grandale Pork BBQ on Brioche Bun with Mixed Green Salad and Chips
- Artisan Frankfurter served on European Split Roll with Chips
- Grandale Fish Tacos with Pico, Garlic Creme Fraiche and Lime Wedge with Mixed Green Salad
- Vegan Meatball Roll with Cucumber-Mango-Radicchio Slaw with Mixed Green Salad
- Beef Meatball Roll with Cucumber-Mango-Radicchio Slaw and Mixed Green Salad
Local favorite Adriel Genet will be providing live music in the pavilion.
If you do not want a reserved picnic table or patio table, there is no need to register