It's nearly springtime in South Sonoma Valley, and we're ready to celebrate with our annual Russian River Valley Pinot Noir Showcase! Join us at our tasting room on Saturday, March 23, where owner/winemaker Phil Staehle will be pouring a current vintage Pinot Noir, along with limited-quantity Library selections, including:
- 2013 Enkidu Russian River Valley Pinot Noir - Library Wine
- 2014 Enkidu Russian River Valley Pinot Noir - Library Wine
- 2013 Enkidu Tina Marie Pinot Noir - Library Wine
- 2014 Enkidu Tina Marie Pinot Noir - Library Wine
- 2017 'E' Russian River Valley Pinot Noir - Current Release
This is a great opportunity to compare and contrast varying vintages, all while learning about how each vineyard source, barrel, and clone brings subtle nuances to these award-winning wines from Russian River Valley. What's more, we will also be releasing the brand new 2018 Shamhat Rosé (Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre), which is the perfect wine to enjoy with family and friends.
The $15 tasting fee will be waived with a two-bottle purchase from the menu, and we'll have a 15% discount in place to make your buying decisions that much easier. There's no need to RSVP or procure a ticket: just come on down and enjoy a relaxing day with the Enkidu crew and some tasty Pinot Noir, paired with delicious cheeses. (All attendees must be at least 21 years old or older.)
We hope to see you there!