Do not miss this rare event of indulgence!
We’ve carefully selected a line-up of extraordinary wines from best producers of Rhone Valley wines!
No other event in Singapore has yet offered this kind of vintage tasting opportunity for both aspiring enthusiasts and seasoned collectors.
A must-attend event for anyone serious and wants to learn more about Rhone Valley wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
BEST OF RHONE VALLEY WINES
Jean Louis Chave Hermitage 1995 – ($790)
Paul Jaboulet Aine Hermitage La Chapelle 1988 – ($390)
Rene Rostaing Cote Rotie 1990 – ($270)
E. Guigal Chateau d’Ampuis 2001 – ($250)
Chateau Rayas Chateauneuf du Pape Pignan 2007 – ($550)
Domaine du Caillou Chateauneuf du Pape Les Quartz 2001 – ($290)
Market value of these wines are worth $2500+ but taste them at a fraction of the price!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each bottle.
5 Reasons Why You Can’t Miss This!
1) We will be featuring the top producers of Rhone Valley! Jean Louis Chave, Paul Jaboulet Aine, Rene Rostaing
E. Guigal, Chateau Rayas and Domaine du Caillou
2) Be able to try not 1 but 2 wines from the highly coveted Hermitage vineyard
from two of its best producers, Jean Louis Chave and Paul Jaboulet Aine
3) Highly rated 1995 Jean Louis Chave Hermitage
97 pts by Wine Advocate
95 pts by Wine Spectator
4) Chateau Rayas is the undisputed best producer of Chateauneuf du Pape wines. His CDP wines costs at least $1000
per bottle. Try his second wine, Pignan, for half the price but still the same quality of 100% Grenache.
5) The shocker of the event! Domaine du Caillou CDP Les Quartz 2001 is rated 99 points by RP Wine Advocate!
He says that this is easily the best bottle of Domaine du Caillou Les Quartz he has ever had. Let’s give it a try!
NO WINE EVENT IN SINGAPORE WILL YOU GET TO TASTE THESE FINE WINES AT THESE PRICES!
Early Bird Discount: SGD $169 SGD$149 (Before 23 Mar)
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
Date: 23 Mar 2019 (Sat)
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Duration: 2 hrs
Click this link to reserve a seat: http://www.finewines.com.sg/tickets-payment-grand-cru-tasting/
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your slot.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For more wine tastings, click here
For enquires, please call is at 63852438 or email us at email@example.com