What You Will Learn
Menu: Roasted Pork Loin with Romesco Sauce - Grilled Fingerling Potatoes with Chorizo Butter - Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Pimenton Bread Crumbs - Churros with Spanish Drinking Chocolate
Class Description: Need a break from winter gloom? Transport yourself to sunny Spain with a menu featuring spicy Romesco, chorizo and pimenton. Warm up in our kitchen as we roast pork, grill potatoes and sauté Brussels sprouts. Plus, save room for cinnamon and sugar dusted churros with decadently thick drinking chocolate.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class