What You Will Learn
Menu: Pan-Roasted Chicken with Fine Herbs and Whole-Grain Mustard Sauce - Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes - Frisée Salad with Poached Eggs and Bacon Lardons - French Vanilla Crème Brûlée
Class Description: Skip the Valentine’s Day restaurant scene and create your own romantic French dinner for two. You’ll learn techniques for pan roasting poultry, poaching eggs and taking mashed potatoes to new levels of deliciousness with browned butter. And for an unforgettable date night experience, break out the blow torch for everybody’s favorite French custard dessert.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class